Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pattern Play

When I'm stumped on how to dress due to the fickle weather in San Francisco, a maxi skirt or dress is the way to go. It's enough coverage to keep you warm, but still breezy if it ends up being warmer than expected. Yesterday I left the foggy climate of the Richmond district for the sunshine and heat of Union Square and was perfectly comfortable for the transition in this outfit!

I also liked how the stripes of the skirt compliment the fan pattern on the blouse. They do not clash at all- instead they hold their own and blend beautifully...In my opinion that is...

Blazer: Thrifted. Blouse: Anthropologie. Beaded flower necklace: Anthropologie. Maxi Skirt: Forever21. Green beaded cuff: World Market. Shoes: Miss Albright (Anthropologie)
















LOVE these peep-toes! Super comfy and
super cute!






I also treated myself to something new while downtown yesterday...

These guys were on sale ($39) at Zara so I had to snatch them up.

Also, a fellow blogger featured my Sunny Saturday post this morning. Check it out here! The Anthropologie Connoisseur has a great eye for styling so I recommend taking the time to look through her posts.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You might already know this, but I LOVE pattern play, so I think this look is great! And thank YOU for featuring me in your post with such kind words. So thoughtful and sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete