Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School Day

It was back to school day today! Not really though, for me anyway. I graduated a year ago, but I still am on campus regularly because of a volunteer position I have. Anyway, campus was full of eager and lost little freshman today, it was pretty funny actually. I remember how intimidatingly big the campus was, never mind how big SF seemed, but more than 5 years later the campus and city are incredibly small that sometimes I think about going somewhere else for a change.

This outfit is probably something I would have worn on my first day. A little trendy but mostly comfortable. Loose jeans and a loose silk shirt tucked in create a casual vibe. Maybe I can transport back to my first day of college with this look... life was so much easier then.

Top and cardigan: Anthoroplogie. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Belt: J. Crew. Flats: Steve Madden. Necklace and Sunglasses: Vintage. Bag: Lucky Penny




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It's taken me a long time to warm up to SF.. can't say I have still. Anyways, nice outfit! Love that top of yours

    ReplyDelete