Sunday, August 7, 2011

Melrose Trading Post

If it is a Sunday and I'm in Los Angeles you will find me at the Melrose Trading Post. GUARANTEED! It is has been my favorite flea market for about 6-7 years. I'm that devoted. Today I found so many great things, I wish I had carried more money with me. For anyone in the LA area that is interested in visiting this flea market, it happens every Sunday on the Fairfax High School campus on Melrose and Fairfax.

Vintage Sunglasses and a 1960's costume jewelry necklace.

The blue jeweled tube may look like a lipstick case but it is actually a lighter. Very cool.

TONS of jewelry today.

Green glasses and dinnerware from the 1800's.

Vintage Clothing. I tried on a beautiful dress that unfortunately was too big to salvage.

Amazing furniture.

I also bought my mom a vintage crystal ice bucket, candle holders, and little appetizer dishes. Are there any flea markets you guys like?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. oooh flea markets are always great! love the vintage sunnies!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sort of treasures can be found only on the markets! Great post! Love vintage!

    X

    Alexandra

    http://fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete