Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Monochromatic

This outfit is probably one of my favorites. It's not anything special, this I will admit to, but for some reason I just feel that good in it. Maybe because I get to wear my lazy day shirt out. The big boxy t-shirt and the high waisted shorts carry a certain simple and chic essence about them. When I put them together I feel laid-back, super comfy, and I know I look put together, especially with the accessories piled on. It's a monochromatic look but I broke up the colors with a thin peach toned patent belt which I think helped bring a little dimension to the outfit.

Shirt: Ella Moss. Shorts: Anthropologie. Belt: J Crew. Shoes: Miss Albright. Bag: Lucky Penny. Sunglasses: Vintage. Necklace: World Market. Head Band: Gifted.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment