Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sparkle

Sequins may be a night time thing for the most part, but I like to add a little sparkle to my days as well. I wore this outfit for an adventure day back in the city I love. Since the top is pretty loud I kept the accessories to a minimum. The high ballerina bun is also starting to be one of my favorite go to hairstyles for when I don't have enough time to tame my frizzy locks.

Tank: Anthropologie. Cardigan: J. Crew. Cropped Trench: Nordstrom's Rack. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Belt: J. Crew. Shoes: Miss Albright. Bag: Lucky Penny. Sunglasses: Vintage.




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit! I love your hair, too, the bun came out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got the idea from this tutorial: http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/07/in-a-rush-forget-the-brush/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style! You can totally pass for an actress on the streets.

    ReplyDelete