Friday, September 9, 2011

Easy Breezy

Have you ever had one of those days where you stand in front of your closet for what may seem like an eternity trying to figure out what to wear? Today was one of those days. I don't know if it's because I have some new pieces that I want to wear all at once but can't, or if it is because of this bi-polar weather, or even because I wish I could wear my comforter out for ...well... comfort. In situations like this I stick to the basics; jeans, sweater, and a jacket. You can never go wrong with easy layers that you can dress up with some accessories.

Jacket: Marshalls. Sweater: Forever 21. Jeans: Banana Republic. Shoes: Material Girl. Necklace: Vintage. Belt: Forever 21. Bag: Lucky Penny. Sunglasses: Vintage



photos by Justine Navarrette

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh love the jacket. Basics are best.

    http://smalltimequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right after I lost my wallet.
    Nice pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket! Grey is a great color.

    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete