Friday, September 30, 2011

Green with Envy

Happy Friday everyone! I for one am excited for this weekend. Saturday I'm going to stop by Hardly Strictly Bluegrass for a few hours in GG Park to catch a few bands perform before work. Sunday I am headed to the Alameda Flea Market. It'll be my first time, and I hear it's overwhelming, but I am looking for a few things I hope I find. The heat has been persistent and it's been getting harder and harder to look good while sweating buckets. I've decided to skip additional jewelry and leave accessories out for the most part, but I've found that a cute headband can help you look a bit more pulled together without adding anymore bulk to make you uncomfortable in the heat.

Blouse: Anthropologie. Jeans: H&M. Shoes: Coclico. Headband: Gifted. Bag: H&M. Sunglasses: Ray Ban



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! I love the boots! They're great with the green pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was going to Hardly Strictly!!! So much fun!!

    xo
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots are a new purchase. I love them to death! They were originally $500 and I got them for less than $100- gotta love amazon!

    ReplyDelete