Monday, September 5, 2011

Kimono

Recently this dress went on sale, and if you don't remember I had a post a few months ago stating that I absolutely needed it. Well, the sale gods were on my side because I got my little hands on this piece right before it sold out, and boy am I glad I did. This dress has a beautiful vibrant pattern, and the kimono style cut is oh so flattering. I can see myself wearing this through each season because it can be styled in so many different ways. Below you can see me sporting a casual Fall look. I can't wait to style this dress for a night out soon! Next night out this dress will be a go-to!

Dress: Neves Lavi via Anthropologie. Trench: H&M. Sweater: Anthropologie. Tights: Anthropologie. Boots: Corso Como. Bag: Lucky Penny. Sunglasses: Ray Ban.




notice the chair has two legs... it was free on the street and if it wasn't missing any legs it may have come home with me :)

Also, lately I've been thinking about starting a new series for the blog. I have so many fashionable friends with such amazing taste I think that it would be wonderful to showcase each of their individual styles as well for some variation. Maybe I'll start out with one friend a month. How do you all feel about that???
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. If your friends dress as great as you do, bring it on! And, can I say I love everything about this outfit! I absolutely love the way you styled it for fall. It looks straight out from a catalog shot, it's so perfect. I need myself a pair of tights in that colorway, stat! And I never really thought much of that dress, but boy did you change my feelings about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty. I love the big, open sleeves!

    Sounds like a great idea for a new blog series!! :D I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress and you were certainly blessed by the sale gods! I would know this because every time I wait for something to go on sale at Anthro my size always always sold out! And boots already...am I in denial that I am not yet ready to break out in mine..just.yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress and yay for getting it on sale! You look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! And I've decided to start the blog series with friends. New post coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour combo in this outfit - has a very '70s feel to it.

    xx Elia

    ReplyDelete