Monday, September 12, 2011

Sneak Peek!

I hope every one had a lovely weekend! Sunday evening my friends and I finally did a photo-shoot! I had no idea what kind of outfits I should have packed at the time, but I'm super happy with the 9 outfits we all came up with. After three plus hours we got tons of pictures and once they're all edited I will be able to get my hands on them. I had Kyle take some behind the scenes shots, so until then I will leave you guys with some of these pictures.

The set.


The team.

The photographer, Alec.



Alec and Jen, who was the pose master that night.



Hope this teaser gets you guys as excited as I am to see the final products!!! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see how these photographs turn out, and the outfits you styled. They look great from the pictures, so far!

    ReplyDelete