Thursday, October 6, 2011

Granny Tweed

The pants I am wearing are a new purchase. I've been wanting a pair of high waisted tweed slacks for quite sometime, especially more recently as I've been influenced by 1920's men's fashion. When I finally found these yesterday at Forever 21, for less that $25 might I add, I was beyond thrilled. Then I tried them on and saw how great the fit was. But this morning as I was trying to make an outfit around them I had the hardest time. The best I could come up with was a form fitting bright t-shirt, short cardi, booties, and a scarf. So, readers, I ask you, do you have any idea how to wear these?!? I love them to death, and want to wear them over and over, so help me out!

Cardigan: Nordstrom's Rack. T-shirt: Target. Trousers: Forever 21, Booties: Banana Republic. Scarf: World Market. Belt: Vintage. Bag: H&M. Bracelet and Sunglasses: Vintage.


*Also a sidenote: I do not have the reply feature on my comments, but I promise you all I respond with a new comment, so please check back or subscribe so you can see what I say back :) Pin It

3 comments:

  1. love your outfit! also the back drop is WAY cool

    <3
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I wasn't sure about this outfit but I'm glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete