Monday, October 31, 2011

Tough Girl Sparkle

Happy Halloween! I didn't celebrate :( Did you???

Sequins and sparkle are back with a vengeance, and what perfect timing since the holiday season is around the corner?! I personally am glad that this trend is catching on big time. It's the perfect way to just take an outfit to the next level. The skirt I'm wearing I initially bought thinking it would be perfect for upcoming nights out, and even more perfect for New Years, but I also wanted to integrate it into my daily wardrobe. I decided that the best way to do this was to pair it with tough girl boots and a slouchy sweater. The juxtaposition of the sequins in the nature heavy environment in the photos is also something I really like.

Sweater: H&M. Skirt: Banana Republic. Socks: H&M. Boots: Sam Edelman (TJ Maxx $20!!). Necklace & Octopus Cuff : Gifted. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Bag: H&M




That's me being a plant, btw.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I can't believe you scored those boots for $20 either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These boots we such a steal, and there were so many other things at TJ Maxx, I definitely recommend anyone to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt! This outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete