Friday, November 25, 2011

Leather Love

Hopefully everyone is nice and full from Turkey Day goodness! Now it's the weekend, and what more could you ask for other than a full stomach and a couple of days to relax?? No Black Friday for me!
I wore this outfit for Thanksgiving in Santa Cruz with Kyle's family. With all the amazing food to eat, what else is more appropriate to wear than an extremely baggy, oversized sweater? If you know me though, you know that I have to keep things a little edgy, and the leather sleeves couldn't be any cooler. Top it off with a new Pendleton hat and you got an outfit, my friends.

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Did you get some Black Friday deals?
Sweater: H&M. Shorts: Anthropolgie. Tights: H&M. Booties: Schuler & Sons. Hat: Pendleton. Necklace: Forever 21.



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. necklace and sweater are amazing!! Love it!

    Erika
    http://beautimperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in love with how oversized that top is.
    you look darling my dear!

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete