Monday, November 14, 2011

Look Book Love: Club Monaco

I'm absolutely head over heels for Club Monaco's Spring 2012 looks. They showcase how to perfectly transition from Winter to Spring, and in San Francisco, these looks seem to be ever appropriate. I love how they have sundresses paired with cozy wool tights and socks, with straw hats to keep things fun. Below are my favorite outfits from the Look Book, but you can check more looks out here.
This has a Parisian vibe, which I can always appreciate.

I'm recreating this look ASAP!

I love the pop of color in an otherwise neutral and classic look.

Looks like stripes will still be on trend next year.


Love the cute dresses paired with grey wool socks and straw hats in the looks above. Dressed down but still chic.

*All images taken from FabSugar
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment