Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rust and Ice

I don't know how this happened, but one day I'm walking around in light layers quite comfortably, and now it is FREEZING. Like chilled to the bone cold. I think I may have forgotten how to dress for the cold weather, or I just am not used to it, being spoiled by the amazing weather. Either way, as excited as I was for Fall, I'm being a total baby about it. Ask anyone who has been around me; it's a shame, really. Good thing I stumbled upon this amazing coat the other day. It's very warm and heavy and in the perfect Fall color. Would you believe it is from Target? Or that is was under $70? Yeah, amazing, I know.

Coat: Target (Merona). Sweater: Nordstrom Rack. Blouse: Anthropologie. Jeans: Zara. Boots: Corso Como. Sunglasses: Ray Ban. Scarf: H&M. Bag: H&M.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Is this the coat that you bought??
    http://www.target.com/p/Merona-Wool-Trench-Coat-Assorted-Colors/-/A-13549101?reco=Rec_pdp_13549101_ViewedPurchased_Embedded

    I've been contemplating buying it, but don't know how it fits. How does it fit on you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hopeless Romantic!

    That is the coat I bought. I think it was a great purchase, and now that it's on sale I would definitely recommend it! I'm usually a size small and that is what I bought. The fit is good and the wool is heavy. I would say that the sleeves are a little wider than I would have liked but I have skinny arms. Otherwise it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii! From one grad student to another (studying in madrid).... Congrats on a great blog... love it!

    I usually go from home to class and back so i try to use classes as my outfit experimentation time!

    Great inspirations.

    http://beautimperfect.blogspot.com/

    -Erika

    ReplyDelete