Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stand Out

I cannot stress how much I believe that your outerwear should be unique, fun and different. As the temperatures drop, I notice that individual's uniqueness in style sometimes does as well because everyone is bundled up under a big neutral coat. While I do think a fantastic, classic neutral coat is a closet necessity, I also think that one or two more fun ones are as well. I have a few coats, that if need be, could make an outfit on their own with the right shoes and accessories, not that it's practical in anyway whatsoever, but I think it's a good rule of thumb. Below I am wearing one of my favorite standout coats with a simple sweater, black jeans, and black boots. I think if it weren't for the coat's unique pattern, texture and details, my outfit would be quite plain and boring. So what are you waiting for, go get crazy with your outerwear!!!

Coat: Anthropologie. Sweater: Anthropologie. Jeans: Banana Republic. Boots: Aldo. Sunglasses: Ray-Ban. Necklace: Vintage. Bag: H&M.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment