Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Las Vegas

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going by smoothly. I finally am back in LA after a whirlwind trip in Vegas, and I'm glad I'm back. Tomorrow I'll be on the road headed back to SF, and while I'm excited to be going back (I'm so homesick), I'm not looking forward to a 6 hour drive right after today's 5 hour drive. I didn't take a lot of pictures in Vegas, but here are a few.

In front of the Aria hotel at City Center.
Scarf: World Market. Blouse: Anthropologie. Jacket: Michael Kors. Short: Sanctuary. Tights: H&M.

In front of the waterfalls of the Wynn.
Blouse: Anthropologie. Suede Leggings: H&M. Coat: Target. Boots: Corso Como. Bag: Anthropologie.

Wynn Waterfalls and The Encore hotel.

Ice Skating at the Venetian.

Gondola Rides in the Ventian.

New York New York hotel.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment