Thursday, February 2, 2012

Currently Craving : Anthropologie

Here are a couple of items from Anthropologie that have been on my radar lately...

I have been wanting a military style jacket/anorak/utility coat for quite some time. I've tried on a few that I have almost bought, but something just wasn't right. Anthropologie's interpretation of the ever so popular military jacket is right up my alley. Each piece is unique, with different patches and illustrations adorning it, and once it hits sale, and a few extra price cuts, I may just pounce on it.

This blouse is adorable. It's sweet cowl neck silhouette, and lace trimmed sleeves, are perfect under a blazer or cardigan for work, or just daily activities. When it comes to going out at night, just pull that jacket off, add a bold collar necklace, and you have yourself a look! If there wasn't a more day-night piece out there, then I'm stumped. Also, it reminds me of Jayma Mays' SAG awards dress ;)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Like both these items too. I ended up ordering the Penelope Cowlneck from the website -- hoping it arrives today in time for date night. :) I love your new haircut! The bangs are fantastic -- did you go slightly darker in color too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that piecemeal jacket is more than a little bit awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy- Oooh I bet the Cowlneck will look awesome on you! Let me know how you like it... I'm really curious! It's such a good date night piece ;) Thank you! I did also go darker. It's like a darker brown with a slight red tint. I was just ready for a whole new look.

    JewishGirlBlog- Isn't it? It's no wonder it's pricey. I hope it reaches a few cuts before it sells out.

    ReplyDelete