Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Devil's Teeth Baking Co.

My Sunday morning routine lately has been waking up and heading straight to Devil's Teeth Baking Co., in the Outer Sunset District. A very good friend told me about their Sunday morning beignets, so I had to try them myself that next morning. These beignets are little pillows of heaven in a greasy paper bag, just the way I like them. They are straight out of the fryer, super warm, crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and covered in a sinful amount of powdered sugar. If you're in the area, stop by before noon because they run out fast. Also try their breakfast sandwich, which comes on a ridiculously delicious and buttery biscuit, or the carrot cake, that has the perfect amount of cream cheese frosting (my favorite).



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Are those the same as Zeppoles? (that's what we call them in NY where I grew up) So so so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, I've never heard of those. They're basically French doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be checking this place out when I visit SF.Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete