Monday, February 6, 2012

Refinery 29's Style Blogger Contest

I did it- I've finally entered a blog contest!! I've entered Refinery 29's Style Blogger contest and I need all the help I can get!!! Please go check it out and vote for me. Every little vote counts and I would REALLY appreciate it. Look for the picture below to identify me. Again- I'd really appreciate it :)

  • All you need is a Facebook account to log in.
  • Click on the little heart next to my picture.
  • That's it- you've voted, and now I am eternally grateful :)
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. i'm also on there! :) i'll go vote for you now. <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great casual outfit sweetie!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni, thank you! I'm gonna find you and vote :)

    Thanks Laura!!

    ReplyDelete