Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Celebrity Style: Andre 3000

I know that I mainly focus on women's fashion on PostGradChic, but for this edition of Celebrity Style, I wanted to focus on a very stylish man- Andre 3000. While there are plenty of celebrity women that have their own unique style and taste, none tread the line of costume-ish and everyday wear quite like Andre 3000. His style seems like it's from a different era, and yet it maintains a modern aesthetic. He plays with colors, materials, and patterns like a pro, and knows his style so well. He exudes confidence with every look, and while his style may not be suited for most, I admire is understanding of fashion, and wish more men were as daring and experimental as he is when it comes to putting on clothing in the morning.


With John Legend
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I sometimes forget that men do have a lot of options besides polo shirts and jeans. :) He is the perfect example of that. I kind of want to borrow a few of his items too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too! Especially that plaid blazer in the second pic!!

    ReplyDelete