Monday, March 19, 2012

Lumberjack Chic

For a casual Sunday, I can think of nothing more comfortable than a flannel shirt and jeans, but I don't want to look like a frumpy lumberjack. So I wore a crisp blazer and some statement heels to pull the look together, and dress it up. Funny how I ended up next to a vintage car and gas station set up later that day...

Blazer: Anthropologie (similar) Shirt: Bass Outlet. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Shoes: Rachel Comey (similar) Necklace: H&M. Bag: Schuler and Sons.



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous! I absolutely love all of your outfits. So happy I just stumbled across your blog!

    Allie Ruth Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you on lookbook! i Love you blog!

    http://freeespirit.blogspot.com/

    emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, you almost look like a hot, stylish worker at the station :D
    -Pump some gas into this piece of crap will you deary ?
    The blazer adds a lot to the look,wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit sweetie,perfect for casual,chic sunday styling! :) The photos are so cool! :)


    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allie- Thank you for stopping by! I'm so glad you like what you saw!!! Thank you!

    Emily- So glad you found me! Thank you!

    Keit-Haha thanks so much! You're gonna make me blush!

    Daniella- Thank you so much, Daniella!! SO glad you always have compliments and words of encouragement.

    Clara- I'm so glad you fin good ideas here! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! Great idea to wear blazer over the shirt. Love the shoes.

    buy aion account

    ReplyDelete