Thursday, March 1, 2012

Times Two

It was an especially windy day today, so in order to keep the wind from cutting through my clothing, I decided to double up on my outerwear. The best part about this over-sized Steven Alan coat is that I can easily layer thicker items, like a denim jacket, under it. I'm headed to a Sharks game later on this evening, so these layers will also help with staying warm in a frosty stadium.

Coat: Steven Alan (similar). Denim Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) Sweater: J.Crew. Jeans: Gap. Booties: Madewell (here) Bag: Anthropologie. Scarf: World Market.

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I reeeeeeally love this outfit - I'm loving denim jackets under coats at the moment (yet to work out how to wear them together myself)! I'm actually wanting the weather to stop getting warmer so I can try this look... you look SO stylish, it looks like it comes easy to you :))

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    (So glad I've found your blog btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Steven Alan coat!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this outfit. The coat is adorable!
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine- That's such an amazing compliment, thank you so much! I'm glad you found my blog, too- because now I know about yours!

    DNA- Me too! Steven Alan is quickly becoming a new favorite designer.

    Thesmallnoble- Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! you always look so great.

    quick question- how dose the sizing on those
    madewell booties run?

    ReplyDelete