Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blooming

My love for floral pants is going strong, so I apologize in advance for the repetition of all things flowery. Really, there is more to come, I promise. Here I am wearing a bold neon shirt, with the bold colorful pant. I say, if you're going for it, you may as well go all out. To tone it down for work, I wore my trusty black blazer. The blazer covers up the t-shirt knot for the most part, but that's there because the shirt is way too big for me, I just couldn't resist the soft knit, or the ridiculously cheap sale price ($2)!


Blazer: Anthropologie. Shirt: Gap. Pants: H&M. Shoes: Miss Albright. Necklace: Banana Republic. Bag: Schuler & Sons.




Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Love this look sweetie!! Adore the floral trousers with the neon top! Your shoes are also so gorgeous! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my dear! If you can't tell by now, I love my quirky shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry i missed this yesterday, but am glad that i wasn't late enough to where it wasn't just a scroll away :) totally digging the pants with the neon top! and also love how you managed to incorporate your finger and toe nails into the whole ensemble with that lovely shade of blue from the flowers in the pants. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't stopped by your blog in awhile - i'm loving your latest outfits! i have those same trousers and they are so versatile. i went full floral with those pants and paired it with the matching top. it was a bit over the top, but why not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aimee- You don't have to apologize for not stopping by! I'm just glad you do! Thanks for the compliments!

    Annette- Thanks for stopping by again! I feel like everyone has these pants, which is great because that way you know you got a great piece! I saw a full floral outfit recently- loved the look. I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete