Monday, April 2, 2012

Olive

Although it may look like beautiful weather in these pictures, don't be fooled because it was incredibly windy, and chilly this past weekend. I've been looking for an olive colored anorak/utility jacket for a while now, and I managed to finally find the perfect one at Zara, and just in time for the appropriate weather. My favorite feature of this jacket is the drawstring waist, which helps allow you to maintain your waist shape in a larger jacket. It's the little things ;)

Jacket: Zara. Blouse: Anthropologie. Jeans: Forever 21. Shoes: Zara. Necklace: H&M. Bag: Schuler & Sons. Sunglasses: Ray Ban.



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love this look!!! Especially loving your jacket and those gorgeous shoes! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a girl after my own (fashion) heart Shermineh - I too found the perfect parka last year, plus I have numerous pairs of brogues including two-tone ones similar to yours! You look effortlessly chic as always - plus I love how you've rolled up your jeans, makes a change from small turn ups :))

    Catherine x
    http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! It's really the definition of casual chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Christina!!

    Daniella- Thank you! I thought the men's wear inspired pieces would be something you would like ;)

    Catherine- As are you! I love your style!! Thank you :)

    A Stylized Hysteria- Thanks so much! It's definitely a Sunday Casual look for the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those shoes!! Love them! What's that nail color you're rocking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Aimee, thanks!! The nail color is Timbleberry by Sinful Colors. You can find it at any old drugstore.

    ReplyDelete