Sunday, April 1, 2012

Trend-spotting: Bra Top

I feel as though, if done right, bra tops/cropped tops can be a very chic look for Spring. They were seen all over the runway, and I fell in love. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect one I know I could pull off, and pair with my closet flawlessly. Instead of baring your mid-riff with this top, a la Carrie Bradshaw, show a hint of skin by pairing it with tailored high-waisted trousers or shorts. They also look fantastic with full, high-waisted a-line skirts, like above, or a tight, high-waisted pencil skirt. To add even more structure to the look, throw on a blazer. Below I have a few top options, paired with crisp shorts, and a tuxedo style blazer. Will you try this daring look?
Bra Top




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ahh i bought eye of that Missoni top the other day! I love it sooooo much!!!! Great post sweetie :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete