Sunday, May 6, 2012

Trend-Spotting: Fully Skirted


Another trend for Spring that I am absolutely loving is the full-skirted look. It's ultra-feminine and flirty, and yet can be dressed into many different looks. Since Spring is a season of color, and prints, don't be shy to try different takes on this piece. I'm especially loving the Proenza Schouler pleated skirt featured below. Though I cannot afford this lovely number, the black and white marbling, with the yellow color block is simply chic, and adorable.
Fully Skirted
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love full skirts,they are so chic! Love your picks and especially Proenza Schouler!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and these skirts are so chic x x x following, please follow back x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniella- That skirt is just brilliant!

    Sabrina- Thank you so much! I'll definitely check your blog out soon!

    Coco- Thank you! I will stop by in just a moment!

    ReplyDelete