Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Office Flannel

Flannel shirts are probably one of my favorite type of tops. They are comfortable, warm, and always add a pop of color and print. They are however, difficult to keep appropriate in professional settings. I find that pairing the top with a blazer, and black skinny jeans, makes it look a little more professional, so then you can add funky finishing touches, to make the look more ... you.

Blazer: Anthropologie. Top: Bass Co. Jeans: Gap. Shoes: Rachel Comey. Sunglasses: Ray- Ban. Bag: Lucky Penny.




Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I adore flannel shirts -- and you styled yours brilliantly for work. Love it with the jacket!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Josie! I truly enjoy reading your comments regularly!

      Delete
  2. Flannel is pretty awesome. I was thrilled when it came back in style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When did it go out of style?! It's super awesome!

      Delete
  3. Great outfit sweetie! Simple, classic and with the right amount of unexpected touches!!! Soooo love your boots :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete