Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jumpsuit

Well it only took me about 2.5 seconds to go out and find myself a jumpsuit after this post. I'm too good at shopping, and I swear this is my last purchase of the month. AND next month.

Since the pattern on this one is very loud, I decided to tone it down with a black blazer, and sandals, and keep the accessories to a minimum. I love how it turned out, and it's only gotten me thinking about all the other ways I can wear this, to get the most use out of it before the dead of Winter hits.


Blazer, Jumpsuit, and Clutch: Anthropologie (jumpsuit). Shoes: Modern Vintage. Necklace: Vintage.




BTW I'm back from MAGIC, and I have to say it was awesome, but so, so tiring!

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. What a great jumpsuit! I think I need to get myself one now too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane! Yes you should! I'm beginning to think they are the new maxi dress!

      Delete
  2. You look SO chic and sophisticated in that jumpsuit!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much, Josie! Really appreciate your comments!! xo

      Delete
  3. Wow sweetie your jumpsuit is gorgeous, such an amazing print and I love the colour! Love how kept the rest of the styling to a minimal, very chic! :)

    Take care, Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Daniella! Always love reading your comments!

      Delete
  4. This jumpsuit is great, print and colours are lovely)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you might be the only person on earth who can pull that off and look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very amazing of you to say!!! So flattering! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Luuuurrrrrrrrv this jumper!! Nothing says: Perfect Fall Transition like an off-red paisley onesie! So good!

    xoxo
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete