Monday, September 24, 2012

Red Carpet Round Up: 2013 Emmy's

Time for another Red Carpet Round-Up to lighten your Monday night blues! Let's get to it...

This look was simple, elegant, and Jessica looked stunning. Need I say more?

Tina has had some not so great red carpet moments, but this is a far cry from looks of the past! This dress fits her well, the cut and color is flattering, and the overall look is in no way aging. Score for my favorite funny girl!

By far my favorite look of the night, the Game of Thrones star really brought her A-game. The dress is stunning, she is stunning, and I'm coveting this look. 

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. I though Jessica Pare looked STUNNING.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought Emilia Clarke was the best of the night when so many others chose dresses that were a little too Miss America or a little too forgettable. I do wish she'd picked different shoes, but it's not enough to bump her from the top. Well played, Khaleesi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! She didn't even get that much coverage! I think she is a beautiful woman, who is a talented actress, and looked the best that night. I have to disagree with the shoes- I thought they were the perfect neutral palette to let the dress make the statement.

      Delete
  3. I like Tina Fey's look. She was one of the higher rated ones on my list. I really liked Lucy Lui's post-emmy outfit (the light blue dress from versace).

    http://gfffashion.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Versace dress was great, better than the actual Emmy's dress.

      Delete
  4. Jessica Pare looked amazing! I also really liked Elizabeth Moss in dolce and gabbana- it was just a different dress and I loved the print!

    xo Rome

    Twoboroughs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out Elizabeth Moss again- for some reason I can't picture it now that you mention it!

      Delete
  5. Love Emilia's look - so gorgeous and ethereal! Great choices.

    xo,
    Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina Fey looked pefect- that amazing (and trendy) color flattered her well and the baroque-esque neckline was very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great picks! check our my picks on my blog . . .

    www.head-toefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete