Thursday, October 25, 2012

Retro Clash

Definitely felt a bit "pin-up" in this look, which is all good to me. I love a little vintage throwback every now and then. This sequin skirt is proving to be worth every penny, and is turing out to be much easier to style than I had initially thought. Pairing it with a clashing plaid flannel top, tied up at the waist created the perfect look for a day-night out.


Shirt: Thrifted. Skirt: J. Crew Collection. Shoes: Zara. Sunnies: Michael Kors. Clutch: Anthropologie.






Pin It

7 comments:

  1. you are thee cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this look sooooo much my dear!!! That skirt is dream and I love how you teamed it with the plaid shirt, creates such a cool twist.The sunglasses and clutch are such cute touches and the nude shoes look super chic!!! Amazing honey :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I never would have paired those two together, but I love the look!

    Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgan! I didn't either, until it just happened!

      Delete
  4. You look darling. I love the plaid!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete