Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trend-Spotting: The Printed Suit



I am fully aware that this trend is one that is difficult to pull off for the everyday woman, but I still had to highlight it here, because, though I don't think I would ever wear it, I absolutely love the Printed Suit for what it is. It's taking menswear, and the print trend, putting them together, and making me fall in love all over again. Nina Garcia, and Emma Roberts (below) definitely are wearing a more wearable iteration of the look, and individually these pieces would fit in almost any closet. So you tell me, would you wear this look?


Images via FabSugar

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I would love to own a printed suit! I really love how Nina Garcia had styled hers, perfection! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely love her suit the best, and she really toned it down and made it wearable!

      Delete
  2. I love this idea -- Nina Garcia's take is fantastic -- but I know that I couldn't pull it off either!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina's is really great. I know how you feel! I just don't have anywhere I would feel comfortable wearing it!

      Delete