Sunday, December 30, 2012

Thankful/Happy New Year!

This year has gone by so fast, I cannot believe that it's almost over. I so excited for what's to come, but I  have to say that this past year has been one of the most life changing years I've ever had.

This year has been so full of positivity, personal to professional, that I can only hope it continues into 2013. I have a job that I absolutely love, at a company that I have so much faith in, and I'm growing and learning so quickly. It's been the career opportunity of a lifetime. Kyle and I will be going strong for three years in a mere two months, and I couldn't be more grateful for his presence in my life. Relationships with my closest friends have never been stronger, and they are like my second family here in San Francisco. Speaking of family, though they are hours away, I'm so happy they are happy, and healthy, and I wish my parents would just retire and move on up here. SF is better than LA ya know!

Of course this blog has hit another year older, and I'm so thankful for all of you guys who come back on a daily basis to see what I wore, and read what I have to say. It's so humbling, and you guys are the motivation that keeps me posting.

With that said, I'm wishing you all a very happy 2013! I wish health, happiness, and success to all of you. See you next year!!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. A lovely post my dear! I really do wish you a very Happy, healthy and successful new year :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete