Monday, January 28, 2013

Sunday Wears

Happy Monday everyone! Ah, back to the grind, and I feel like the weekend is long gone...
This is what I wore on Sunday, which is basically my Sunday uniform every weekend. A soft concert tee, loose jeans, a sweater, and warm coat is a necessity. I decided to throw on some heeled booties, and a statement necklace, just to make the outfit a little more special than usual.


Coat: Steven Alan. Shirt: Radiohead concert tee. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Booties: Banana Republic. Necklace: Zara.






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love this comfy and casual look and the heeled boots and that stunning statement necklace definitely add a twist to the outfit. Gorgeous and chic as always sweetie :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. The necklace is so cool, I'm hoping I can find it at the Zara near me
    xx,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete