Sunday, January 6, 2013

Trend Spotting: Cocoon Coats


Cocoon Coats have been seen all over the Fall '12 runways, and it's a no-brainer purchase for anyone in the market for a new coat. The silhouette is quite easy, and modern, and most are constructed in very warm fabrics, making for a very cozy coat! Try a bright color, or fun print it you're being adventurous. But, if you are replacing a classic coat, black or any other neutral will be perfect for years to come. I recently tried on the green J. Crew coat seen below, and I highly recommend it!!

Trend Spotting: Cocoon Coats


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love cocoon coats, I think they are incredibly chic but I've never found the perfect one! Love your picks, the Topshop one has been in my sights for a while now :)

    Take care and have a great week,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a cocoon coat because I wear so many bulky layers in the winter. The J.Crew one is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete