Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Must Haves

March Must Haves




Can you believe it's already nearly a week into March?! I certainly can't. I feel like I was posting New Year's Outfit Ideas just a couple of weeks ago. I guess it's not a bad thing though. Time flies when you're busy being productive, working towards something you love. 
And since I've been working so hard, above are a few items I think I should treat myself to. I am absolutely loving Jenni Kayne's d'orsay flats. They are such a fun, unique, and chic take on the average flat, but unfortunately they are quite pricey. Elizabeth and James and Madewell have fun versions that are a little more pocket friendly :)
I've also been coveting a sharp statement blazer for a while, and though the Cavalli one above is definitely not reachable, Forever 21 has a great replacement version. What are you guys coveting lately?

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great post sweetie! I would love myself a pair of those Jenni Kayne d'orsay flats, they are so chic. I can't believe we are in march already either! Before we know it, it will be autumn again :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm LOVING pointed-toe flats right now -- so sophisticated.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy for those flats!

    http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first saw those flats I thought they were pretty bad, but they've quickly grown on me and now I need a pair for summer!

    ReplyDelete