Monday, April 29, 2013

Haphazard

Happy Monday everyone! Hope your weekends were lovely!

So... this outfit came together in a moment of frustration with my closet. I know you've all been there; the " I have nothing to wear!" moment. So I just started pulling random items and this is the end result. I have to say that I honestly love this look. Its a bunch of trends and influences happening at once (grunge, print mixing, printed pants, metallics, contrast sleeves, etc), but I feel that this is unique to me and just so easy. In college, when it came to writing papers, the saying went "my best work is done under pressure" and that's what happened here I think. I hope you like it!


Jacket: J Brand. Dress worn as shirt: Banana Republic. Jeans: J Brand. Shoes: Zara. Sunglasses: Ray-Ban.







Pin It

2 comments:

  1. It would take me a lot of thinking time to come up with an outfit as awesome as this sweetie! You definitely work best under pressure if this is the end result! A favourite for sure and like you said I love how you've managed to bring lots of different trends together into one outfit and make it look as chic and effortless as it does. Amazing my dearest :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing comment! Thanks Daniella!

    ReplyDelete