Thursday, April 25, 2013

White Out

When I saw these white pants from Theory for under $50 at Marshall's, I knew I had to have them for two reasons. 1) They were under $50 (!!!) 2) I could finally create the all white outfit I've been dreaming about in my head ever since the weather started heating up. So here it is below, guys! An all white outfit, with a strip of black, and a touch of silver. This could have been a great new years get-up...

Have a lovely weekend!



Blazer: Classiques Entier. Blouse: BB Dakota via Stitch Fix. Pants: Theory. Clutch: Louis Vuitton. Heels: Zara.






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I lovee this white on white look! Those trousers are so timeless and chic and the metallic heels look amazing against the white :)

    Take Care and have a lovely weekend,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Daniella! Have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Those pants were a FIND, my friend. So chic and they look absolutely flawless on you!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such I find- I was really at the right place at the right time! Thanks girl!

      Delete