Sunday, May 5, 2013

May Must Haves

May Must Haves

I think one of my favorite posts to put together for PostGradChic is the monthly must haves collage. I really hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
For May, I'm really loving statement pieces that dress up simple pieces. May is all about lightening everything up, from layers, to colors, so having one stand out item really makes an outfit pop. A great patterned kimono is the perfect topper for casual weekend, while jacquard shorts can make a night out look shine. A pop of color peep-toe booties add fun to any look, as does a statement geo cuff, and bright pink lip stain. Also, the white YSL coat is absolutely gorgeous and versatile- you could wear it as a date night dress on it's own, or top off a great leather pant and tee outfit! Definitely something I am lusting after!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy these posts of yours sweetie! That cuff is amazing, I love anything turquoise when it comes to jewellery and that cream coat is incredible! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little yellow booties!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete