Monday, May 6, 2013

Office Casual

The office I work in is quite laid back, which is really, really nice. However, I work in fashion, so that pretty much ups the ante in my book. Everyone I work with has such a fun, unique sense of personal style, it's hard not to get inspired daily. Because of this, I've been trying to always represent my style, even on a not so great day. Typically, when creativity, or energy run low, I stick to my basic outfit below: A buttoned up shirt, some sort of accessory, well fitted jeans, and comfy yet unique shoes. This always does the trick!


Blouse and Scarf: Via Stitch Fix. Jeans: Joe's Jeans. Shoes: Pied Juste. Belt and Bag: Vintage. Jacket: Gap.






 

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. This is a perfect go-to outfit for those sort of days, it's classic and comfy whilst still looking super chic! Those gorgeous cut-out shoes add the perfect unexpected twist. Lovee sweetie :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. Jacket. I love!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mercedes! Thank you! I will stop by right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a perfect office outfit! I especially love the shoes!

    afickleheart.com

    ReplyDelete