Monday, June 3, 2013

Batik and Stripes

Saturday was such a beautiful day, I couldn't think about wearing anything other than this slouchy tank. Since the low arm-holes on the tank are a bit risky, I wanted to keep the bottom classic, with high waisted striped trousers. On top I added a scarf, to keep me a bit covered, and used that opportunity to clash patterns. I love the end result, and could easily swap out the tank for a basic tee for the office!


Tank: F21. Pants: Zara. Shoes: Charles Jourdan. Bag: Zara. Scarf: StitchFix. Belt: Vintage.







Pin It

8 comments:

  1. soooo cute, another wonderful outfit to add to the books! <3 IT!

    xo's

    -teeney
    http://christeeney.blogspot.com
    instagram: @christeeney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs look sooo long in those pants!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Josie! I'm self conscious about them sometimes...

      Delete
  3. I'm so on love with those striped trousers, perfect for spring and summer! The loose tank looks great with them and i love the print clash with the scarf, it adds a modern traveler twist to the outfit, if that makes sense?! You look amazing, I wanna wear this :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I get what you're saying! I like that idea! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Just discovered your blog! Its amazing!! Love it and your style!

    Mind following each other via GFC and BLoglovin?? xx :)

    www.wearinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete