Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Vest

Has anyone shopped the Zara sale?! I definitely did ;)  My favorite purchase from the sale is this double breasted tuxedo style vest, with deep armholes. The crisp white color, sharp tailoring, and unique details makes this a no-brainer to throw over a tank and jeans to feel put together, without the extra weight. Wearing a tank and jeans to the office was never this easy!


Vest: Zara. Tank: Unknown. Jeans: Just Black Denim via Stitch Fix. Scarf: via Stitch Fix. Heels: Madewell.











Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love the vest and heels! It's casual with just the right amount of sophistication for the office!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I am in love with that white vest of yours, it's so classic, chic and fresh. I've been on the look out for one myself and that one is definitely perfect! Love this look Shermineh :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Daniella! I would love to see you dress a vest like this!

      Delete